Our Client: Develops and sells automated, custom and internally developed test and measurement systems, LabVIEW software development environment and related services including integration and Consulting.
Customers: High-tech manufacturers, i.e. aerospace.
Territory: Eastern MA, ME, NH, and RI.
Candidate location: Marlborough, MA area
Work at home: Part of the time, based on competence and experience.
Other: Flexible office hours.
Compensation: $91k base, $130k total compensation at quota. Higher base and total comp depending on competence and experience. Commissions are not capped.
• This is a sales only position. Pre and post sales support will be provided by the Client engineering team.
• Achieve or exceed quota.
• Business development and account management.
• Full sales cycle, including lead generation and pipeline management.
• Network with strategic partners and suppliers.
• Participate in industry tradeshows, conferences, seminars, and events.
• Contribute to business planning.
• 3 years business development and account management technical sales experience with a track record of achieving or exceeding quota.
• Experience specifying, using, and/or selling automated test equipment.
• Excellent presentation, proposal preparation, and written and verbal communication skills.
• High energy, detail oriented, motivated, enthusiastic, hard worker, responsive communicator, personable, self starter and team oriented.
• Familiar with CRM.
• Experience specifying, using or selling custom-engineered software, electronic hardware and related services.
• PCBA manufacturing test.
• Aerospace test applications.
• Hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) testing.
• Battery and BMS testing.
• Knowledge of National Instruments, Austin, TX, product line.
• BS in Engineering.
Job Number: 1656-1