CNI Recruiting Job Number: 1733
Job Summary: High compensation, B2B field sales opportunity selling architectural services with a leading national architectural firm. Architectural or engineering or construction sales experience required. Work out of company offices in Denver, CO. Base salary $80-100k, commissions at plan $100k, commissions are not capped. National territory. Light travel. Significant business in the Denver area. Reimbursement for relocation expenses.
Company Description: National, award winning Architectural Firm. Providing high quality architectural services since 1959. Areas of excellence are senior living, government (DoD, healthcare, etc.) and schools. Entrepreneurial, informal, friendly, team oriented, enjoyable, low stress work environment. Flat organization. The company emphasizes delivering excellent products, service and experience to clients.
• Responsible for the firm’s sales and marketing.
• Business development and account management.
• Manage full sales cycle.
• 5 years successful sales track record with an architectural, engineering or construction firm in the U.S.
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain client and prospective client relationships.
• Driven to succeed.
• Energetic, engaging, inspirational personality.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 8 holidays, 2 weeks vacation, 5 days PTO and 401-k with 3% company match.