Job summary: Inside sales. Develop relationships with attorneys to sell continuing legal educational products and services.
Client description: Our Client provides legal education programs, publications and services to law firms, Fortune 500 companies and individual attorneys including legal courses, seminars, webcasts, on-demand programs, treatises, books, and online research.
Customers: Individual attorneys.
Sales support: Sales support provided by Business Analyst team.
Territory: Geographic territory to be assigned.
Compensation: Base $50-52k, total compensation at plan $90-92k, commissions uncapped up to $130k.
Candidate location: Manhattan
Work at home: No
Travel: Very limited.
• Educate current and prospective clients on company’s products and services and demonstrate how they add value to the legal professional’s knowledge and performance.
• Strengthen relationships with current clients through a variety of consistent and proactive approaches (telephone calls, on-site visits, email contact, etc.)
• Comprehensive understanding of company’s programs and services.
• 2 years inside sales experience in a business-to-business environment.
• Legal services sales experience or J.D.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and writing skills.
• Solid computer skills, including knowledge of Salesforce and Microsoft office suite.
• Self-motivated, proactive, able to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
• BS or BA degree.
Benefits: Medical, dental and vision for employees and families, modest employee contribution, paid time off, holidays, summer Fridays, career development opportunities, and work-life balance initiatives.
Job number: 1709