CNI Recruiting Job Number: 1722
Job Summary: Entry level position. Participate in the design, development,
implementation, and documentation of control and management information systems. Learn and apply the principles of the Project Life Cycle and improve your technical skills. Gain exposure to leading edge hardware and software automation technologies. Self-manage your work to the maximum degree.
Client Summary: Leader in providing innovative, cost effective process automation and control system services including platform selection and design, integration, start up, validation, and documentation. Rapid growth, entrepreneurial, team oriented work environment. Flat organization with no micro-managing. Great opportunity for personal advancement. Exciting place to work.
Candidate Location: Windsor Mill, MD, Newark, DE, or Quakertown, PA.
Responsibilities: Participate in a project team on projects that span the complete project life cycle. Program automation controllers and develop graphical HMI systems. Examples include programming PLC, DCS and HMI systems, developing plant floor information systems, preparing design drawings and specifications, and commissioning final systems at manufacturing facilities.
• BS degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
• Possess a basic knowledge of concepts and theories consistent with obtaining a B.S. degree.
• Working knowledge of business application software (MS Office package).
• Previous field or office work experience (internship, co-op, volunteering).
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Positive and professional demeanor.
• Flexible and cooperative working style.
• Willing to work off-hours when required.
• Possess a valid driver’s license.
• Willing to submit to drug testing and/or background checks as mandated for a) employment, and b) customer contract requirements.
• Prior demonstrated leadership experience.
• A general understanding of manufacturing processes.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance; FSA, Vacation, Paid Holidays, Credit Union, 401k (company match).