THIS JOB IS FILLED
CNI Recruiting Job Number: 1719
Job Summary: Exciting senior sales position leading a sales team of 5 direct sales executives and a distribution channel for medical imaging capital equipment in the US and Canada. This is a new position. Reports to CEO.
The successful candidate will be a highly-motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and experience leading sales teams in medical device sales in Surgery, Radiology or Pathology. Excellent leader and communicator, comfortable in the OR, lab or C-suite.
Candidates have the option of working remotely or in the Client’s offices when not traveling.
Company Description: Fast growing Medical Device Company based in Stratford, CT. Award winning digital imaging products for breast cancer imaging for biopsy and surgery, neonatal care and pathology labs. Customers include hospitals, major cancer centers and academic centers of excellence worldwide. The company was founded in 2007, quickly became a technology leader and is consistently first to market with new products based on its advanced technology.
• Achieve or exceed sales objectives for profitable sales volume, market share, and other key financial performance objectives.
• Lead the sales organization, and foster a culture of accountability, professional development, and success.
• Develop and execute plans and strategies for business growth and achieve the company’s sales goals, including building a go-to-market strategy and corporate sales plan.
• Manage key customer relationships and close strategic opportunities.
• Build relationships with physicians, key thought leaders and reference accounts.
• Evaluate, hire, build, mentor, and train sales teams.
• Close and manage major GPO contracts.
• Prepare detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
• Define and execute sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required.
• Monitor customer, market and competitor activity.
• Proven track record achieving and exceeding sales goals.
• Proven sales leadership abilities.
• 10+ years of direct sales experience.
• 5+ years healthcare capital equipment sales experience.
• 5+ years experience managing a team of direct salespeople.
• Comfortable with the technical and clinical aspects of medical imaging.
• BA or BS degree.
• Small company, flat organization, informal, helpful, team oriented work environment.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, 401K-3% match and Employee Discount Programs.