CNI Recruiting Job Number: 1815
Job Summary: Responsible for scheduling, assigning, and dispatching Field Technicians to meet customer service requirements. Uses CRM to track customer inquiries, responses, work status, departmental issues and parts procurement. Reports to Service Manager. Salary: $58,000.
Company Description: Large, rapidly growing, B2B, HVAC firm in Fort Worth, TX. Revenue has doubled over the last four years. Customer and employee focused. Emphasizes meeting company commitments and doing the right thing. Providing quality HVAC products and services for over 30 years. Target market segment is mid-size buildings. The work environment is informal and team oriented. 450 employees.
• Prioritize, schedule, coordinate, dispatch, and track Field Technician assignments.
• Prepare the following reports: Work in progress, labor analysis, monthly labor hours, year-to-date labor hours, and other reports.
• Respond to incoming calls.
• Communicate with customers in a friendly, professional and patient manner.
• Act as liaison between field and office. Keeps Field Technicians informed of parts status.
• Coordinate sales, vendors and technicians regarding customer requirements and changes.
• Issue purchase order numbers.
• Manage work tickets, customer requests, and inter-department requests.
• Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or 3 to 5 years of related experience and/or training, or a combination of education and experience.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills.
• Ability to type at least 40 words per minute.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals and professional journals, as well as technical procedures or governmental regulations.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers, field technicians, and supervisors.
• Ability to calculate discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
• Ability to solve practical problems.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
• Ability to distinguish colors.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life and Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Health Savings Account, Health Care Spending Account, Dependent Day Care Spending Account, Employer Match 401-k Account, and Paid Vacation.