CNI Recruiting Job Number: 1729-1
Job Summary: Exciting field sales opportunity selling package shipping services to medium size and large businesses like Amazon.com (and their merchants), Under Armour, New Balance, etc. High growth market. Base salary up to $70k. Higher base salary for candidates with significant experience. Commissions are 2-5% of gross sales depending on sales volume and are not capped. $300/mo. car allowance. Job location: Elizabeth, NJ.
Company Description: Our Client provides international e-commerce package shipping services and has been providing high quality delivery services throughout the world for 20 years. Customers are medium size and large businesses. The company is experiencing rapid growth and as a result they are expanding their sales staff. The work environment is informal and team oriented with a flat organization and open door policy. There are many long term employees. The company has 3 offices in the U.S. and is a subsidiary of a multi-billion dollar international logistics company.
Candidate Location: Elizabeth, NJ area
Territory: NJ and Greater New York City
• Business development including lead generation through targeted email and phone campaigns, etc.
• Manage customers sold and provide a high standard of customer service.
• Build prospect and customer relationships with focus at the executive level.
• Discover a thorough understanding of prospect and customer business processes, issues and requirements.
• Prepare and conduct presentations providing customized solutions, resolution of issues and solidifying partnerships.
• Update all activities in Salesforce.com.
• Stay up to date on current trends in global e-commerce.
• Experience selling package shipping services to companies that ship packages to consumers, i.e. Amazon.com and their merchants, Under Armour, New Balance, etc.
• Proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales quotas.
• Attention to detail and follow-up skills.
• Ability to work on your own initiative and as a member of a team.
• Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and CRM.
Benefits: Health insurance, vacation, sick leave, paid holidays.