THIS JOB IS FILLED
CNI Recruiting Job Number: 1718
Job Summary: Responsible for electrical and electronic support, preventative maintenance, installation, service, repair, troubleshooting and resolution of various industrial mailing machines within a manufacturing environment. Location: Bedford Park, IL.
Company Description: Our Client is one of the largest direct mail companies in the Midwest and has been providing reliable service to a wide range of verticals for over 50 years. They are currently experiencing rapid growth.
Culture: Innovative, leading edge technology, committed to continuous improvement, friendly, helpful work environment.
• 5+ years electrical, mechanical and pneumatic experience.
• Troubleshooting and problem solving experience, including PLC with proven ability of machine repair.
• Operational knowledge of automated industrial machinery including AC and DC motors, servos, sensors, pumps, AC and DC drives, relays, 3 phase power, communication devices, Ethernet, industrial electronic controls, PLCs, pneumatic systems, and power transmission systems.
• Able to read and understand schematics and locate components on PCBs.
• Thorough understanding of electricity, digital logic, and switching power supplies.
• Proficient in the use of lab test equipment such as multi meters, clamp meters, and tachometers.
• Capable of diagnosis and repair of analog and digital circuits including at the component level.
• Competent and skilled at soldering, capable of reworking/replacing through hole and SMT components.
• Experience with high voltage (480V) powered circuits.
• Knowledge of the various types of sensors and limit switches.
• Able to install and trouble shoot basic 3 phase motor control circuits such as VFDs.
• Associates Degree in Electronics or higher, or equivalent experience.
• Experience with Pitney Bowes Inserters, MCS machine vision and printers, Mitsubishi and Automation Direct PLCs and HMIs is a plus.
Benefits: Medical, Prescription and Dental Insurance, partial employee contribution, vacation, personal days and holidays, 401k plan (no company match).