CNI Recruiting Job Number: 1821
Job Summary: Inside Sales opportunity with fast growing HVAC, Mechanical Contracting and Engineering firm. Support Sales and Service Teams. Manage open opportunities with CRM. Prepare project pricing and proposals. Close sales. Occasional customer site visits to determine scope of projects. Act as liaison with service team, vendors and customers. Manage job schedules. Work in company offices in Fort Worth, TX. Great opportunity for personal growth. Salary is $60-70k.
Company Description: Large, rapidly growing, B2B, customer and employee focused HVAC firm. Revenue has doubled over the last four years. Emphasizes meeting their commitments and doing the right thing. Providing quality HVAC products and services for over 30 years. Target market segment is mid-size buildings. The work environment is informal and team oriented.
Reports to: Vice President – Service Division
• Support Sales and Service Teams.
• Manage open opportunities with CRM.
• Close sales.
• Manage orders. Maintain accurate maintenance files and order lists.
• Prepare project pricing and proposals using labor hours, material, and scope of work with Excel.
• Coordinate project schedules with customers and Service Team.
• Set up projects and maintenance jobs and associated billing.
• Provide backup for customer/prospect billing information including credit checks.
• Occasional customer site visits to determine scope of projects.
• Achieve high scores on performance indicators, including (1) Billable time scheduled (2) Achieve objectives (3) Improved business processes.
• Inside sales experience.
• Experience with HVAC, mechanical contracting, or engineering estimating.
• Experience with customer relationships.
• Track record of completing assignments timely and accurately.
• “Can do” attitude.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life and Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Health Savings Account, Health Care Spending Account, Dependent Day Care Spending Account, Employer Match 401-k Account, and Paid Vacation.