CNI Recruiting Job Number: 1818
Job Summary: Exceptional injection molding field service opportunity. Install, set-up, test, and trouble shoot plastics manufacturing equipment and all related auxiliary equipment. Positions are available in Chicago, IL; Milwaukee, WI; NC and SC. Salary: $65-80k depending on location and experience.
Company Description: Leading provider of injection molding machines and related products and services. Providing quality products and services since 2006.
• Install, set-up, test, and trouble shoot plastics manufacturing and related auxiliary equipment.
• Rebuild and fabricate machine components.
• Coordinate with outside service providers and sub-contractors.
• Perform training in-house and on–site.
• Provide technical support.
• High school graduate and two-year electronics technical degree or equivalent in experience.
• Field service experience preferred or experience troubleshooting and repairing injection molding machines.
• Ability to read and interpret electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic drawings.
• Ability to use hand tools and various hydraulic, mechanical and electrical test equipment.
• Possess a working knowledge of process parameters of injection molding.
• Able to determine whether an injection molding problem is mold, materials, or machine related.
Benefits: Comprehensive benefit package, including health, dental, life, and disability insurance; paid time off and 401k Plan with company match.