Job Summary: Business development and account management for contract and direct hire IT staffing sales. Manage full sales cycle. This is a remote position. Staffing sales experience is not required.
Our Client: Well known, respected IT staffing firm with over 2,500 Clients. Committed to excellent Client service. Friendly, helpful work environment, great management team that respects and values employees.
Customers: All vertical markets.
Territories: Three territories available due to growth: Manhattan, NJ and CT.
Compensation: $50-55k base plus commission, first year total comp $85-90k, significantly higher in subsequent years, auto and mobile phone allowance.
Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare insurance, 3 weeks vacation, 10 paid holidays, sick time, 401-k.
Candidate location: In territory. Work at home.
Sales tools: CRM – Jobdiva, Market Intelligence – Zoominfo.
- Sell IT contract and direct placement solutions.
- Business development and account management.
- Manage full sales cycle including lead development and qualification.
- Build Client relationships.
- Initiate phone call and in-person meetings with mid-to-senior level managers.
- Collaborate with recruiters to ensure candidates are an ideal fit for Client business and cultural requirements.
- Participate in industry events.
- Minimum 1 year experience selling to multiple management levels. Staffing sales experience is not required.
- Business development experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable with technology, market intelligence tools and social media.
- Persistent, self starter, intelligent, outgoing, enthusiastic, confident and tenacious.
- B.S. or B.A. degree.
Job Number: 1708