CNI Recruiting is based in NJ and recruits throughout the U.S. for Executives, Sales and Marketing talent for business and healthcare. We can help you get the right sales people on the bus.
Hiring Top Sales People Is More Difficult In 2016
Employers plan to hire more full-time permanent sales staff in 2016 than in 2015 according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. However, it is becoming more difficult to recruit sales professionals and, of course, even more challenging to hire top sales professionals, due to the following:
- Increased competition for sales talent
- The growth rate of the sales component of the labor force continues to decrease (consistent with the decrease in the growth rate of the entire labor force)
- Sales professionals continue to seek compensation plans with higher base salaries
- Many sales representatives feel that they receive insufficient sales training and support
- Younger workers entering the workforce are increasingly more averse to risk and competition
- Belief by potential sales candidates that sales is not a professional career
Employers Will Have To Make Changes
Employers will have to make changes to the way that they do business in order to attract top sales performers in 2016, i.e. increasing base salaries, increasing the amount of sales training and sales support, improving recruiting practices and considering the use of professional recruiting firms.
Featured Sales Candidates
CNI Recruiting can reduce your sales recruiting challenges by introducing you to the following Featured Sales Candidates or other top performing sales Candidates from our extensive, national Candidate Data Base.
Featured Candidate 122: IT SALES VICE PRESIDENT
- Developed sales infrastructures (VAR and Direct) for software and hardware solutions
- Increased the size and quality of direct sales staff and reseller network
- Prepared and executed sales rep training plan to minimize ramp-up time
- Launched CRM solution.
- Initiated pipeline reviews.
- Led sales team to 5th consecutive year of sales growth
Featured Candidate 51: IT SALES EXECUTIVE
- Top sales performer for the last 36 months
- Set a company record in 2015 Q2 and Q3 for booked revenue while attaining 150% of quota
- Sold 8 marquee accounts during first 6 months
- Sold 120 enterprise accounts, including Fortune 500 companies
- Established a relationship-based sales strategy that helped grow the company from 5 accounts to over 250 account
Featured Candidate 37: HIT SALES EXECUTIVE
- Responsible for strategic hospital sales of clinical software, data analytics and data management
- Built a multimillion dollar pipeline in previously neglected territory
- Sells directly to hospital C-Suite executives
- Sold over $3M in 2015
Featured Candidate 101: IT SALES EXECUTIVE
- Responsible for sales of software to enable smart-connected devices, professional services, and commercial IP
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- 2015 sales vs quota $6,472,500 vs $4,311,500
- 2014 sales vs quota $9,673,320 vs $8,630,000
- 2013 sales vs quota $11,054,080 vs $8,630,000
CNI Recruiting refers “A Players” who meet our Clients’ job criteria and budget requirements. Our recruiting process, which is based on selecting and evaluating Candidates for Skill Set, Experience, Past Performance and Cultural Fit, has been PROVEN to be successful since we started our firm on January 1, 2010.
Our referral fee is only 15% of Candidates’ first year base salary, including executive searches. There are no other charges and no surprises and we receive our fee only if you hire our Candidate. In addition, we provide World-Class Recruiting Service, including a market-leading guarantee in the event of resignation or termination for any reason. Our business hours are 9 am to 9 pm, seven days per week. Please contact us today so we can refer your Featured Candidate! Phone: (908) 874-6148. Email: [email protected]recruiting.com