Our Client: Major Nurse Call Information Systems vendor. Double-digit growth rate. Significant opportunity for personal growth.
Products/Services: Nurse and Emergency Call systems and clinical workflow solutions.
Market Segments: Installed in 8,000+ Hospitals, clinics, long term care facilities and other healthcare facilities internationally.
Candidate location: Dallas, TX. Option for remote position for the right candidate with successful track record selling Nurse Call Systems.
CRM: Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Compensation: $75-85k base salary, total comp at quota $120k first year, significantly higher in subsequent years. Commissions are not capped. Significant escalators over quota.
Auto allowance: $600 per month
Travel requirements: 25-50% travel
• Develop and manage a network of authorized Resellers.
• Develop revenue projections with Resellers.
• Provide sales, sales support and product training to resellers as required.
• Provide management with 30/60/90 day and 12-month rolling forecasts.
• Provide sales tools (web, marketing services etc.) to Resellers and monitor use.
• Ensure technical competence of Resellers.
• Audit performance and compliance of requirements to maintain Reseller status.
• Monitor A/R status of Resellers and take action as directed by Financial Management.
• Direct sales in locations where Resellers are not established.
• Attend regional/national trade shows.
• Channel Sales Manager with experience selling and supporting small to medium size channel partners.
• Skilled relationship builder.
• Stable job tenure history.
• Ability to present to C- Suite, Engineers, Nursing, Architects, Project Managers, Bio-med, Facilities Managers, and Contractors.
• Proven account strategy and execution skills.
• Expert with PowerPoint and live demonstration equipment.
• Enthusiastic, trustworthy, polished, well spoken, problem solver, strategic thinker.
• Experience selling nurse call systems.
• Experience selling to hospitals.
• Existing sales relationships with Clinical, Facilities management, or Nursing personnel.
• Understanding of hospital operations, budgetary and supply chain practices.
• Knowledge of clinical workflow and challenges.
• Moderate level of technical and IT competency.
• Experience selling hardware and software solutions.
• Low voltage systems knowledge (CCTV, Access Control, Phone Systems or Nurse Call).
• RFP response/proposal writing experience.
• Quote/estimation experience.
Job Number: 1659