Job summary: Exciting ground floor sales opportunity. Responsible for personal sales and for building and leading a sales team. Significant growth potential.
Our Client: Highly competent, reliable, experienced IT services firm with a track record of thousands of successful IT projects nationwide.
Solutions: Network Installation and Integration, Wireless Solutions, Structured Cabling Installation, Smart Infrastructure and other IT services.
Customers: Retail/POS, healthcare, financial, commercial/industrial and data centers.
Territory: National, primarily East Coast
Compensation: $80-100k base, 3% commission on gross sales, commissions are not capped and are paid quarterly. Higher commissions for top performer.
Candidate location: Raleigh, NC area
Work at home: 1 day per week
Travel: 30%, travel to clients and trade shows, limited overnight travel.
• Business development and account management.
• Full sales cycle responsibility.
• Lead generation via various initiatives including cold calling.
• Manage client marketing mailings.
• Hire, train and lead a sales team.
• Achieve trusted advisor status with clients.
• Prepare client case studies, white papers, and testimonials.
• Respond to RFPs and proposals.
• Prepare accurate sales forecasts.
• Understand competitive landscape.
• Work closely with Operations to ensure prompt service to customers.
• 5 years IT business development experience.
• Exceptional account management skills with the ability to lead client engagements.
• Comfortable interfacing with client executives.
• Solid project management skills as exhibited by managing complex projects or several projects simultaneously.
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to identify varying needs within internal and external teams.
• Ability to balance tactical and strategic thinking to influence executive levels within company and client organizations.
• Excellent problem solving skills in technical and interpersonal situations. Ability to diagnose problems and identify and implement solutions.
• Conflict management skills.
• Outstanding presentation and verbal/written communication skills.
• Proficient with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.)
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience.)
• Smart Infrastructure sales experience.
Job number: 1707