CNI Recruiting Job Number: 1826
Job Summary: Project Manager and major contributor to the design process at all levels. Produce architectural construction drawings, and interior design plans, contracts, etc. Significant opportunity for personal growth including a senior leadership position. Salary $75-90k plus bonuses. Higher salary for exceptional candidates.
Company Description: National, award winning Architectural Firm. Providing high quality architectural services since 1959. Areas of excellence are senior living, government (DoD, healthcare, etc.) and schools. Entrepreneurial, informal, friendly, team oriented, enjoyable, work environment. Flat organization. The company emphasizes delivering excellent products, service and experience to clients.
Responsibilities: Project Manager and major contributor to the design process at all levels, i.e. conceptual design, schematic design, design development, construction documents, construction administration and installing furniture, fixtures and equipment (FF&E).
• Experience in hospitality, senior care living, or healthcare design.
• Experience with project management, construction documents and construction administration.
• Strong interior design, drafting, graphic presentation, and specification writing for finishes and FF&F skills.
• Proficient in Revit.
• Innovative, strategic thinker and relationship builder.
• Charismatic, out-going, resourceful team player.
• Detail oriented, organized self-starter.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Ability to remain flexible in a fast-paced work environment.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities under time constraints with attention to detail.
• Interior design degree.
• NCIDQ, IIDA, ASID, LEED certified.
• 15-20% local and national travel.
• 3D rendering skills.
• NEWH certified.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 8 holidays, 2 weeks vacation, 5 days PTO and 401-k with 3% company match.