CNI Recruiting Job Number: 1714
Job summary: Full life cycle application development. Design, code and debug software. Perform software analysis, risk analysis, and reliability analysis. Software modeling and simulation. Collaborate with Unix and engineering teams to develop new ideas into demo-able products, features, services, and tools utilizing the latest software development stacks and related technologies. Have a passion for innovation, new ideas, quick prototyping, hackathons etc.
• Explore and innovate new technologies, features, and tools.
• Have an open-minded approach to development strategy and approaches.
• Actively look for ways to make everything better.
Candidate locations: Paramus, NJ or St. Louis, MO.
Our Client: Leading IT Services firm providing design, development, testing and ongoing support in a variety of technologies, such as business intelligence, master data management, service oriented architecture, legacy application re-platforming, Web application design and development, enterprise application integration, custom application development, service oriented architecture, web services, privacy, security and integration. Twenty year history of supporting Fortune 500 organizations in the healthcare, retail, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, insurance, banking, IT/communications, publishing, real estate, legal, and non-profit industries.
• Full life cycle application development.
• Design, code and debug software.
• Perform software analysis, risk analysis, reliability analysis.
• Software modeling and simulation.
• Integrate new software solutions with existing systems.
• Extract and reverse engineer existing code.
• Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
• Candidates must live within commuting distance of Ridgewood, NJ or St. Louis, MO.
• 6+ years of experience in IT.
• Core Java, SOA, Web services (REST and SOAP), Spring MVC and/or Sprint Boot, Hibernate, Unix, JMS, MQ, PL/SQL & DB2.
• SOA/Integration solutions.
• Agile and TDD.
• ESB/API solutions.
• Various Java IDE’s such as Eclipse.
• Spring Boot.
• Interacting with Business and Technology stakeholders.
• DevOps and associated tool set.
• Cloud platforms and Spring cloud toolset.
• Design and Development of API based services and working knowledge of API management (and tool set.)