CNI Recruiting Job Number: 1824
Job Summary: Field Sales Executive selling services to improve manufacturing processes. Territory is MD, DC and VA. Responsible for business development and account management. Company provides technical support. The successful candidate has the option to work at home or at company offices in Windsor Mill, MD and must live in the territory. This is a new position due to growth.
Client Description: Leader in providing innovative, cost effective services for the manufacturing sector including process automation and control, business automation, MES, platform selection and design, integration, start up, validation, and documentation. Rapid growth, entrepreneurial, team oriented work environment. Flat organization with no micro-managing. Great opportunity for personal advancement. Exciting place to work.
• Sell automation services to manufacturers.
• Achieve plan.
• Manage full sales cycle including aggressive lead generation.
• Prepare proposals based on technical requirements obtained from customers.
• Successful technical services sales track record.
• Experience selling to manufacturers, i.e. food, beverage, pharma, chemical, metal, energy, facilities or others.
• Decision maker relationships in the manufacturing sector in MD, VA or DC.
Benefits: Medical (company pays 85% individual and 50% family premiums), Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance; FSA, Vacation, Paid Holidays, Credit Union, 401k (company match).