CNI Recruiting Job Number: 1822
Job Summary: Business development for well respected Software Consulting firm located in Greater Boston area. Account management and continuing sales for accounts sold. Territory includes NY, NJ and New England. Full sales cycle responsibility. Candidates will work out of Client offices in Boston area. Most sales activity will be via phone, email and on-line presentations from Client offices. Some travel to prospect and client sites. This is a new position due to growth. Reports to CEO.
Compensation: Base $60k. Tiered commission plan depending on amount of sales. Draw against commissions $50k. 75% of sales staff achieved their goals in 2017.
Company Description: Rapidly growing software outsourcing firm located in Greater Boston. Deep technical knowledge and skills. Informal, high energy work environment. Flat organization. Management is committed to employees enjoying their jobs. Frequent employee events, i.e. dinners, trips to casinos, golf outings, etc. Many long term employees.
• Achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
• Responsible for full sales cycle including lead generation, all communication, on-site presentations, RFIs and RFPs, workshops, negotiation and deal signing.
• Build and maintain relationships with senior management at targeted firms.
• Collaboration with presales and delivery teams.
• Account Management and ongoing sales for clients sold.
• Strong business development skills.
• Minimum of 3 years staffing sales experience.
• Prefer IT services sales.
• Sales experience in NJ, NY or New England.
• Strong local contact base.
• Membership in local organizations including industry associations within the region.
• Experience with vendor selection processes including RFI and RFPs.
• Understanding of customer decision making criteria as it pertains to enterprise consulting solutions.
• Ability to maintain sales focus during 3 -5 month sales cycles.
• Strong presentation and communication skills and thorough command of written and spoken English.
• Bachelor’s degree.
Benefits: Medical, Life, AD&D, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, HRA, Vacations, Holidays, and 401-k (company matched).