Job summary: B2B enterprise sales. Business development and account management. Develop relationships with managing partners and practice leaders in law firms, professional development directors, general counsel in house attorneys and accounting professionals to sell continuing legal educational products and services.
Client description: Our Client provides legal education programs, publications and services to law firms, Fortune 500 companies and individual attorneys including legal courses, seminars, webcasts, on-demand programs, treatises, books, and online research.
Customers: Law firms and Fortune 500 companies.
Sales support: Sales support provided by Business Analyst team.
Territory: Geographic territory to be assigned.
Compensation: Base $65-70k, total compensation at plan $105-110k, commissions uncapped up to $140k.
Candidate location: Manhattan
Work at home: No
Travel: Less than 25%, very limited overnight travel.
• Sell continuing legal educational products and services to mid-size law firms and Fortune 500 companies.
• Business development and account management.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with law firms and corporate Clients.
• Create and implement strategies for increased attendance at marketing events.
• Collaborate with other company departments to identify new opportunities and ways to increase market penetration.
• Monitor industry trends and share with other company departments.
• Collaborate with other sales team members to uncover new opportunities within existing accounts.
• Monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts.
• 5 years sales experience in a business-to-business environment.
• Legal services sales experience or J.D.
• Deadline-driven, with excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at same time.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
• Solid computer skills, including knowledge of Salesforce and Microsoft office suite.
• Self-motivated, proactive, able to work independently and as part of a team.
• BA or BS degree.
Benefits: Medical, dental and vision for employees and their families, modest employee contribution, paid time off, holidays, summer Fridays, career development opportunities, and work-life balance initiatives.
Job number: 1710