CNI Recruiting Job Number: 1729-1
Job Summary: Exciting field sales opportunity selling ecommerce international package delivery services to medium size and large businesses. High growth market. Base salary $50-70k depending on competence and experience. Commissions are 2-5% depending on sales volume. Commissions are not capped. $300/mo. car allowance.
Company Description: Our Client provides international e-commerce package delivery service and has been providing high quality delivery services throughout the world for 20 years. Customers are medium size and large businesses. The company is experiencing rapid growth and as a result they are expanding their sales staff. The work environment is informal and team oriented with a flat organization and open door policy. There are many long term employees. The company has 3 offices in the U.S. and is a subsidiary of a multi-billion dollar international logistics company.
Candidate Location: In territory
Territory: NJ and Greater New York City
• Business development including lead generation through targeted email and phone campaigns, etc.
• Manage customers sold and provide a high standard of customer service.
• Build prospect and customer relationships with focus at the executive level.
• Discover a thorough understanding of prospect and customer business processes, issues and requirements.
• Prepare and conduct presentations providing customized solutions, resolution of issues and solidifying partnerships.
• Update all activities in Salesforce.com.
• Stay up to date on current trends in global e-commerce.
• Ecommerce, logistics or international shipping field sales experience.
• Proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales quotas.
• Attention to detail and follow-up skills.
• Ability to work on your own initiative and as a member of a team.
• Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and CRM.
Benefits: Health insurance, vacation, sick leave, paid holidays.