CNI Recruiting Job Number: 1729
Job Summary: Exciting field sales opportunity selling international e-commerce package delivery services to medium size and large retail businesses. High growth market. Base salary $50-70k depending on competence and experience. Commissions are 2-5% depending on sales volume. Commissions are not capped. $300/mo. car allowance. These are remote positions. Candidates must live in their territory.
Company Description: Our client provides international e-commerce package delivery services and has been providing high quality delivery services throughout the world for 20 years. Customers are medium size and large retail businesses. The company is experiencing rapid growth and as a result they are expanding their sales staff. The work environment is informal and team oriented with a flat organization and open door policy. There are many long term employees. The company has 3 offices in the U.S. and is a subsidiary of a multi-billion dollar international logistics company.
- NJ & Eastern PA
- NYC & Southern NY State
- New England
- San Francisco and Northern CA
• Business development including lead generation through targeted email and phone campaigns, etc.
• Schedule and attend meetings with prospects.
• Build prospect and customer relationships with focus at the executive level.
• Discover a thorough understanding of prospect and customer business processes, issues and requirements.
• Prepare and conduct presentations providing customized solutions, resolution of issues and solidifying partnerships.
• Update all activities in Salesforce.com.
• Manage customers sold and provide a high standard of customer service.
• Stay up to date on current trends in global e-commerce.
• Minimum of 2 years sales experience.
• Proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales quotas.
• Attention to detail and follow-up skills.
• Ability to work on your own initiative.
• Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and CRM.
• Logistics sales experience or strategic sales experience preferred.
• Experience selling technology, ecommerce solutions or package delivery services to the retail market strongly preferred.