CNI Recruiting Job Number: 1720
Job Summary: Field Sales Account Manager selling business automation, process control and other services to the manufacturing sector in MD, DC and VA. Primary focus is current customers. Company provides technical support. The successful candidate has the option to work at home or at company offices. This is a new position due to growth.
Client Summary: Leader in providing innovative, cost effective process automation and control system services including platform selection and design, integration, start up, validation, and documentation. Rapid growth, entrepreneurial, team oriented work environment. Flat organization with no micro-managing. Great opportunity for personal advancement. Exciting place to work.
• Sell business automation, process control and other services to current customers.
• Achieve plan.
• Manage full sales cycle.
• Prepare proposals based on technical requirements obtained from prospects and customers.
• Successful technical sales track record.
• Experience selling to the manufacturing sector.
• Decision maker relationships in the manufacturing sector.
• Expertise in one or more manufacturing segments, i.e. food, pharma, metal, energy, etc.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance; FSA, Vacation, Paid Holidays, Credit Union, 401k (company match).