THIS JOB IS FILLED
CNI Recruiting Job Number: 1727
Job Summary: Exciting Field Technical Service position with a leading system solutions provider. Responsibilities include designing and implementing mobile data collection, bar code printing, scanning and RFID systems for the manufacturing, distribution and healthcare industries. Salary is $70-100k based on competence and experience. 25% travel.
Our Client: Leading systems solution provider established in 1997. Small, rapidly growing, profitable company. Informal, team oriented, and helpful work environment. Many long term employees. Significant opportunity for personal technical growth and advancement. The company is located near Baltimore, MD.
• Conduct wireless site surveys and assess customer requirements.
• Design cost effective mobile data collection, bar code printing, scanning and RFID systems.
• Configure and test systems prior to installation.
• System implementation.
• Train customers on hardware and software.
• Experience with customer technology support.
• Proven excellent customer support skills.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Experience with implementation and troubleshooting of 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless systems.
• Understanding of computer networking concepts.
• Self motivator who can work with limited supervision.
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Associate degree or relevant certifications.
Knowledge of any of the following is a plus:
• Automated data collection.
Manufacturers: Zebra (Motorola/Symbol), Intermec, Honeywell, Datalogic, Cisco.
Software: Wavelink Avalanche and TelnetCE, Stay-Linked, SOTI MobiControl.
Equipment: Barcode Scanners, Mobile Computers, Thermal Printers, Microsoft Windows Servers.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, long and short term disability, life insurance and 401k with company match.