Innovative companies overwhelmingly expect improving business conditions and growth in 2015, according to Silicon Valley Bank’s (SVB) sixth annual Innovation Economy Outlook study.
- 77% of innovative companies of all sizes expect to add new talent for the remainder of 2015.
- Of those planning to hire, 62% plan to increase their headcount by more than 20 percent.
- More than 75% of respondents met or exceeded their revenue targets in 2014.
- The percentage of respondents who accurately projected their growth targets has increased steadily since 2010.
- Optimism is high among innovative company executives.
- 71% of respondents expect business conditions to improve in 2015 over 2014.
- Only 3% of participants anticipate conditions getting worse, the lowest percentage since 2010 when the survey began.
- More than 66% of respondents indicated that their companies have generated revenue outside the U.S.
- 34% derived more than 20% of their revenues outside the US in 2014, and the expectations are higher for 2015.
Want to learn how CNI Recruiting can help support your innovative company’s continued growth and recruiting strategies? Please contact me today!
President, CNI Recruiting