THIS JOB WAS FILLED BY CNI RECRUITING.
Job Number: 1835
Job Summary: The Branch Manager (BM) provides leadership for a staff of 15+ at the company’s Tamarac, FL Branch Office. This position reports to the COO. This is a new position due to growth. The base salary is $120k-$140K with a bonus potential of 20%.
Company Description: Our client is a leader in the commercial refrigeration service business with an emphasis on large customers including the fortune 500. The company has over 400 employees, is growing rapidly, and has provided quality equipment and services for over 10 years. The work environment is informal, helpful, and friendly. Management is very employee centric. For example the company pays the full cost of health care and dental insurance for employees and their families or domestic partners. The company is committed to honesty and integrity in their customer, employee and vendor relationships.
- Achieve profitable growth.
- Execute the branch business plan, achieving or exceeding commitments and P&L
- Ensure operational processes and procedures are fully
- Mentor, coach, and train employees.
- Minimum ten years’ experience in a senior leadership role in the wholesale refrigeration industry.
- Analytic and decisive decision
- Able to prioritize objectives and tactics necessary to achieve organizational
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and persuasive Excellent public speaking skills.
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to
- Humility, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed.
- Passionate about the company.
- Does whatever it takes to get the job done. Finds unique solutions for difficult problems.
- Driven to excel.
- Builds and maintains relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Health Insurance: Coverage is provided through a Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO plan. Company pays the cost of the insurance for the employee and family or domestic partner.
- Dental Insurance: Coverage is provided through Blue Cross Blue Shield Dental PPO. Company pays the cost of the insurance.
- Life Insurance: $15,000 of coverage is provided through Principle Financial. Company pays the cost of the insurance.
- Optional Insurance: Voluntary Dental (High Plan), Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, and additional Life Insurance.
- HSA Plan: The Health Savings Account (HSA) plan allows reimbursement of certain qualified medical expenses on a pre-tax basis.
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan: 100% match of up to 4% of salary. Eligibilty starts after 90 days of continuous employment on the first of January, April, July and October. Vesting is immediate.
- Holidays: Seven (7) paid holidays. New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day.
- Additional Paid Time Off (PTO): Eighty 80 hours of PTO in the first year. Additional PTO in subsequent years.
- Mobile Phone Provided By Company.
- Vehicle Or Vehicle Allowance: Monthly vehicle allowance of $500 or a company vehicle.
- Company Credit Card for business expenses.
- Events Family picnic, charity golf outing, holiday party including cocktail hour, dinner and hotel room all paid for by company.