Job Number: 2006
Job Summary: Join an exciting business development and sales team selling Environmental Control Units (ECU’s) to the Department of Defense, military services and prime DoD contractors. Candidates should reside in Southeastern U.S. National territory. Remote position. 50% travel. Compensation: Base salary of $90-100k per year plus profit sharing.
Products: Primary products are Environmental Control Units (ECU’s). Secondary products are thermal, power and mobile generators, and engineering pressure vessels.
Company Description: Pleasant, professional, dynamic, and entrepreneurial work environment where creativity is encouraged. Steady growth.
- Stay current on new DoD military programs and agreements that can result in company sales.
- Understand DoD relationships with Prime Contractors and Sub-Tier suppliers.
- Develop and qualify new prospects through networking, referrals, and cold calling.
- Learn prospect and customer requirements.
- Present key selling points, features, and benefits.
- Participate in the preparation of marketing materials
- Submit news updates for website postings.
- Attend trade shows.
- Senior NCO or Officer or prior employment with a DoD Prime Vendor or Sub-Tier Supplier.
- Extensive relationships with decision makers for military equipment purchases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical schooling in HVAC or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident (Green Card).
- Self-motivated with the ability to create new opportunities and respond to existing opportunities.
- Understanding of Diesel Power Generation and Power Grids at Brigade Level and lower is a plus.
Benefits: Medical insurance, company pays 85% of premium for employees and 70% of premium for families. Dental and vision insurance, company pays 85% of premium. Life insurance company pays 100% of premium. Vacation, paid holidays, and 401K with company matching and profit sharing.