THIS JOB WAS FILLED BY CNI RECRUITING.
CNI Recruiting Job Number: 1812
Job Summary: Generate and qualify leads within the Department of Defense, military services and prime DoD contractors to sell Environmental Control Units (ECU’s) for the military and other military products. Stay current with new DoD military programs and agreements that can result in company sales. Participate with Sales Representatives in new sales. Candidates should reside on the East Coast. Preferred locations are: FL, VA, Huntsville, AL or Washington D.C. This is a remote position. 50% travel. Salary is $90-100k per year, based on competence and experience.
Products: Primary products are Environmental Control Units (ECU’s). Secondary products are thermal, power and mobile generators, and engineering pressure vessels.
Company Description: Pleasant, professional, dynamic, and entrepreneurial work environment where creativity is encouraged.
• Stay current on new DoD military programs and agreements that can result in company sales.
• Understand DoD relationships with Prime Contractors and Sub-Tier suppliers.
• Develop and qualify new prospects through networking, referrals, and cold calling.
• Learn prospect and customer requirements.
• Present key selling points, features, and benefits.
• Participate in the preparation of marketing materials.
• Submit news updates for website postings.
• Attend trade shows.
• Senior NCO or Officer or prior employment with a DoD Prime Vendor or Sub-Tier Supplier.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Extensive relationships with decision makers for military equipment purchases.
• Technical schooling in HVAC or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• U.S. citizen or permanent resident (Green Card).
• Self-motivated with the ability to create new opportunities and respond to existing opportunities.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision and life insurance, vacation, paid holidays, 401K with company matching and profit sharing.