JOB NUMBER: 1905
The Channel Sales Manager identifies and signs agreements with new channel partners and supports existing channel partners. This role requires significant training, support and joint selling activities. Base: $110-120k, Commissions at plan $40k. Commissions are not capped. Channel partners are software communications companies. The Company will assign current channel partners as your accounts. Work at home or company offices at your option. CRM is Salesforce. Training will be provided. This is a new position due to growth.
TERRITORY: Primarily U.S., some international
PRODUCTS: Secure Messaging Software (SaaS)
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Our client has been providing state-of-the-art messaging software solutions since 1999. The software is used by thousands of customers including carriers. Markets include healthcare, travel, finance, retail, public service and others. Company location is Concord, MA area.
The company provides mobile text archiving, text, voice, video, email, fax and multimedia messages to and from any communication device.
Small company, informal, entrepreneurial, team oriented work environment. Management is customer and employee centric, i.e. employee medical and dental health insurance is 100% company paid.
- Achieve sales goals
- Identify and sign agreements with new channel partners
- Train and support existing channel partners including joint sales calls.
- Prepare activity and results reports via CRM
- Prepare timely and accurate sales forecasts
- Three years successful individual sales and account management track record
- SaaS software sales experience
- Excellent listener
- Results oriented
- Able to create a successful sales plan and execute it
- Self-motivated and directed and able to work with minimum support staff
- Proficient with computers and basic computer programs
- Small company work experience
- Bachelors degree
BENEFITS: Comprehensive employee benefits. Blue Cross-Blue Shield medical, dental and vision health insurance (100% company paid for employees), 401k plan with 4% company match, Flexible Spending Account, Pre-tax Commuter Benefit, short and long term disability and life insurance.