CNI Recruiting Announces 15% Referral Fee
CNI Recruiting, the Gold Standard of sales, marketing and executive recruiting, announces a referral fee of 15% of Candidates’ first year base salary. There are no other charges and no surprises. CNI Recruiting is based in New Jersey and recruits throughout the U.S.
Comparing CNI Recruiting Referral Fee to Market Rates
Referral fees for contingent recruiting (the Recruiter is paid only if the Client hires the Recruiter’s Candidate) generally range from 20% to 25% of Candidate’s first year base salary. The rates for retained searches (the Recruiter is paid whether or not the Client hires their Candidate) generally range from 30% to 35% of first year total cash compensation, plus expenses. Retained arrangements are usually for executive searches. CNI Recruiting’s 15% referral fee is a contingent fee and applies to all Candidate levels, including executives, and only to base salary.
By way of example, if CNI Recruiting is engaged to refer a Sales Vice President with a first year base salary of $150,000 and total cash compensation of $300,000, our fee would be 15% of base salary, or $22,500, if our Client hires our Candidate. This compares with an average competitive contingent fee of $30,000.
Technology And Best Practice
By leveraging technology and employing the best practices that we have developed and enhanced since starting our recruitment firm on January 1, 2010, we achieve faster, more accurate and more efficient Candidate searches. These improvements reduce our recruiting costs and we pass this cost savings on to our Clients in the form of a reduced referral fee.
Highly Qualified Staff
Our staff includes personnel with sales, marketing, executive management and recruiting experience. Accordingly, we can combine skill set searches with professional recruiting experience to achieve timely and accurate referrals for our Clients.
Proven Recruiting Process
- We listen carefully to our Clients’ requirements and prepare a detailed job description.
- We search our extensive national database (115,000+ Candidates) and our external network for potential Candidates who meet our Clients’ requirements.
- We advertise every job on external job boards and post it on the Careers Listing page of our Website.
- We review the information provided by Candidates in our application, which includes a proprietary questionnaire designed to go beyond Candidates’ resumes to assess skill set, experience, past performance and cultural fit and learn “who the Candidates are”.
- We hold multiple Candidate interviews during which we ask probing questions in order to confirm information provided on resumes and applications.
- We prepare professional Referral Presentations that include Candidates’ strengths and weaknesses.
Our recruiting process has been PROVEN to be successful.
Market Leading Guarantee
In the unlikely event of Candidate resignation or termination for any reason within ninety days of start date, CNI Recruiting will replace the Candidate at no charge.
World Class Recruiting Service
We provide World Class Recruiting Service, including timely responses to Clients’ questions and requests. Our business hours are 9 am to 9 pm, seven days per week. Here is what one of our valued clients has to say about our firm:
“Practice Unite is a rapidly growing, communications-oriented software company. We are very delighted with our relationship with CNI Recruiting. They listen carefully to our requirements and do a great job of screening Candidates and referring only highly-qualified potential employees on a timely basis. Also, they are very responsive to our questions and requests. They are the best Recruiting firm that we have ever used.”
For assistance in achieving your recruiting goals, please contact us today…we will exceed your expectations.