JOB NUMBER: 2018
JOB SUMMARY: Provide friendly, energetic, and high quality customer service and technical support for website development and management and Internet marketing services. Respond to customer inquiries via phone and email. Competitive salary and benefits.
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Rapidly growing advertising and media firm in the Freehold, NJ area. Customer and employee centric, committed to customer and employee success. Rewards employee performance. Fast paced environment. The company will provide training.
The company was named to the New Jersey Business list of the 50 fastest growing companies in the state, INC Magazines’ list of the 500 fastest growing private companies in the United States, and was certified as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work®. The company was started in 2007.
- Provide technical support to customers via phone and email
- Create and review web sites from templates. No coding is required.
- Manage website updates including basic content changes/edits.
- Manage e-mail accounts and domain names.
- Perform quality assurance for customer websites.
- Customer Service experience.
- Experience with the Internet and Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail.
- Documentation experience.
- A strong desire to learn and grow.
- A passion for media and technology.
- Intellectual curiosity.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Go “above and beyond” to satisfy customers.
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, and Blogs is a plus.
- Experience with creating and posting content using WordPress is a plus.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance. Employee individual and family contribution is 10-25% depending on plan selection. NO WAITING PERIOD.
- 401(k) Plan with profit sharing.
- 2 weeks vacation, increasing after 1 year.
- Paid holidays.