JOB NUMBER: 2009
JOB SUMMARY: Create innovative website front ends and back end microservices software applications. Remote position. (Local candidates have the option of working in company offices in New York City after Covid-19 travel restrictions are ended). Great growth opportunity. Salary: $140-180k.
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Innovative, high growth, well funded software firm. Its platform is used by leading corporations and financial institutions to analyze and negotiate agreements. The company emphasizes three values: (1) Respect for the individual, (2) Transparent communication and (3) A passion for building and selling an innovative product that is not currently in the marketplace.
- Create innovative software solutions and applications
- Develop website front ends and scalable backend microservices for applications and system jobs
- Determine requirements, prepare specifications and designs, document and build software applications.
- 7+ years experience as a Software Developer
- Strong OOP skills
- Experience with server side application development in a static typed language
- Deep experience with React.js, Redux, modern JS coding and web technologies
- Extensive experience in relational databases
- Experience scaling production applications
- Experience managing projects from the front end to caching layers to database optimization
- Experience creating professional quality Web UX
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Experience as a software manager or team lead
- Self starter, innovative, able to be productive in a fast paced environment
- Excited to bring unique software to market
PREFERRED JOB EXPERIENCE: C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, SQL Server, RabbitMQ, and Docker containers.
BENEFITS: Healthcare insurance, 401(k), FSA accounts and generous vacations.