Hiring a recruiting firm is like jumping into a pool…
You need to be sure that there is water in there before you jump.
The following are some important criteria to consider when selecting a Recruiting Firm:
- Does the Recruiting firm listen carefully to your requirements and document them? CNI Recruiting does.
- Do they have an extensive candidate database that includes the type of candidates that you need? CNI Recruiting has a database of over 115,000 qualified candidates.
- Do they carefully screen candidate resumes for your requirements or do you have to screen a large number of resumes? We screen hundreds of resumes for each job order so you don’t have to.
- Do they prepare a candidate questionnaire customized with questions based on your requirements for every job order? We do.
- Do they perform candidate interviews? CNI Recruiting performs multiple interviews for each candidate.
- Do they evaluate candidates for cultural fit? We ask candidates probing questions to determine if there is a cultural fit.
- Do they submit a Referral Presentation? We prepare a Referral Presentation that includes candidate responses to our customized questionnaire and our notes from candidate interviews. For sales positions we include three years of sales performance vs. quota.
- What is the time frame, type and and conditions of the guarantee? CNI Recruiting provides a ninety day replacement guarantee for any reason.
- Is the Recruiting firm available when you need them? CNI Recruiting has extended business hours.
- Will they assist you in preparing a Job Description? If you tell us about your job and organization, we will prepare the job description.
- Can they provide guidance regarding compensation? We perform a salary survey for every job order.
- Do they submit referrals on a timely basis? CNI Recruiting submits accurate, timely referrals, often within a few days of receiving job orders.
Is the referral fee contingent on the Recruiter referring a candidate who you hire? Our contingent referral fee is 15% of candidate first year base salary including Executive Searches and there are no other charges and no surprises.
Would you like to speak with us?
CNI Recruiting recruits for business and healthcare organizations. We place sales, marketing, operational and administrative talent at all professional levels. Our headquarters is in New Jersey and we recruit throughout the U.S. Please contact us today. We will exceed your expectations. Just email us at [email protected], call (908) 874-6148 or fill out the following form.