Job Title: HVAC Technician, Level II or III
Job Number: 1908
Job Summary: Full time HVAC Technician position in Fort Worth, TX. Responsible for the installation, retrofit and repair of environmental control systems, pipe fitting and structural layouts. Compensation: Level II $22 – $32 per hour, Level III: $32 – $40 per hour.
Company Description: Rapidly growing, commercial, customer and employee focused HVAC firm in Fort Worth, TX. Revenue has doubled over the last four years. Emphasizes meeting their commitments and doing the right thing. Providing quality HVAC products and services for over 30 years. Target market segment is mid-size buildings. The work environment is informal and team oriented.
- Service all HVAC units up to approximately 220 tons, including all ancillary equipment at customer locations.
- Perform preventive maintenance, site surveys, equipment inspection, analysis, diagnosis, repairs, replacement and modifications as required.
- Read and understand blueprints or engineering specifications.
- Order parts.
- Maintain vehicle servicing and scheduling and perform vehicle repairs as required.
- Document time, progress, duration, parts, material, subs and costs.
- Train field apprentices.
- Level II, 5-7 years HVAC Tech experience.
- Level III, 8+ years HVAC Tech experience and some manufacturer training.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life and Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Health Savings Account, Health Care Spending Account, Dependent Day Care Spending Account, Employer Match 401-k Account, Paid Vacation and Holidays. Company supplies uniforms, cell phone, and iPad.