JOB NUMBER: 1840
JOB TITLE: Inside Sales Representative (Logistics/Transportation)
JOB SUMMARY: Inside Sales opportunity selling package shipping services to medium size and large ecommerce businesses that ship packages to consumers in the U.S., Canada and other countries. (Examples are Amazon.com and their merchants, Under Armour, New Balance, etc). INSIDE SALES EXPERIENCE SELLING PACKAGE SHIPPING SERVICES TO ECOMMERCE COMPANIES THAT SHIP PACKAGES TO CONSUMERS IN U.S. AND CANADA IS REQUIRED. High growth market. Territory is Greater New York City. Candidate location is Elizabeth, NJ area. Base salary $40-50k. Commissions are 2% on new sales and are not capped.
- Full sales cycle responsibility
- Sell package shipping services to medium size and large ecommerce businesses that ship packages to consumers in the U.S., Canada and other countries. (Examples are Amazon.com and their merchants, Under Armour, New Balance, etc).
- Business development including lead generation through targeted email and phone campaigns, etc.
- Build prospect and customer relationships with focus at the executive level
- Discover a thorough understanding of prospect and customer business processes, issues and requirements via phone calls.
- Prepare and conduct online presentations providing customized solutions, resolution of issues and solidifying partnership
- Update all activities in Salesforce.com
- Stay up to date on current trends in global e-commerce
- Domestic and international (especially Canada) experience selling package shipping services to ecommerce companies that sell to and ship packages to consumers.
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales quotas.
- Attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as a member of a team
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and CRM
- Driven to succeed
CLIENT DESCRIPTION: Our Client provides international e-commerce package shipping service and has been providing high quality shipping services throughout the world for 20 years. Customers are medium size and large businesses. The company is experiencing rapid growth and as a result they are expanding their sales staff. The work environment is informal and team oriented with a flat organization and open door policy. There are many long term employees. The company has 3 offices in the U.S. and is a subsidiary of a multi-billion dollar international logistics company. Benefits: Health insurance, vacation, sick leave, paid holidays.