THIS JOB WAS FILLED BY CNI RECRUITING
JOB NUMBER: 1912
JOB SUMMARY: The Inside Sales Representative sells secure communication software to enterprise accounts. Customers are thousands of software communications companies and carriers. This position is responsible for business development and account management and has full sales cycle responsibility. The Company will assign a significant number of current customers to you as your accounts and will provide most leads.
- Compensation is $70-90k base plus commissions. Projected first year commissions are $20-30k
- Commissions are uncapped
- Territory is U.S.
- 10% travel
- Work from home or from company offices at your option
- CRM is Salesforce
- You will report to the VP Sales America. Great personal growth potential.
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Our client provides secure text, voice, video, email, fax, and multimedia messaging SaaS applications, mobile text archiving and high-volume text messaging services. The company’s systems effectively address regulatory requirements. The software reduces risk, captures mobile content from any combination of device or carrier and supports device ownership either by company or BYOD. It keeps mobile messages secure, allows for management and administration of messages/employees/groups, and ensures reliability and increased productivity and efficiency. The system is used by thousands of customers. Markets include healthcare, travel, finance, retail, public service and others. Company location: Concord, MA area. The company has been providing state-of-the-art messaging software solutions since 1999.
Our client has a small company, informal, entrepreneurial, team oriented work environment. Management is customer and employee centric, i.e. employee medical and dental health insurance is 100% company paid.
- Achieve sales goals
- Sell secure communications software to enterprise accounts via phone and webinars
- Business development and account management
- Software sales experience
- Experience creating and implementing successful sales plans
- Experience with cold calling
- Aggressive lead follow up
- Prepare timely and accurate sales forecasts, activity reports and analyses
- Customize presentations and demonstrations that reflect industry and customer requirements
- Hunter mentality, desire to win and succeed
- Excellent listener, results oriented, self-motivated and directed and able to work individually without significant support staff
- Able to succeed in a small company
- Proficient with computers and basic computer programs
- Bachelors degree
- SaaS sales experience
- Knowledge of archiving, MDM/EMM and Messaging
- Financial or public sector sales experience and contacts
- Experience with Salesforce
BENEFITS: Blue Cross-Blue Shield medical, dental and vision health insurance (100% company paid for employees), PTO, 401k plan with 4% company match, Flexible Spending Account, Pre-tax Commuter Benefit, short and long term disability and life insurance.