Interview Tip For Candidates: Ask Questions
Before a job interview, prepare a list of questions about the job, company, and market. Asking questions during the interview not only will provide information that you need to help make a decision about the potential employer and the job, but it also indicates that you are a serious candidate. The following are some sample questions:
- What are the company’s primary long term goals?
- What are this year’s primary goals?
- How is the company doing in achieving these goals?
- What are the key components of the company’s culture?
- What are the opportunities for personal growth?
- What is the company’s expectations regarding my performance?