Director Population Health Advisory Services
Job Number: 2017
Job Location: Dallas, TX
- Manage population health informatics customer advisory team and act as the team Senior Advisor.
- Improve customer understanding and use of their data to reduce cost, improve quality and optimize other aspects of their operations.
- Analyze customer claims and clinical data and prepare and conduct presentations of data analysis and findings to support customer healthcare operations.
- This position is open to local and remote candidates.
- Local employees work 2 days per week in the office and 3 days at home. This is subject to change based on the status of the Virus.
- Compensation: $130k + 10% bonus potential.
- Our client is a leading healthcare analytics firm that provides a cutting edge data analysis platform that helps healthcare providers improve patient care, increase revenue, reduce costs and improve many other aspects of their operations.
- The company has a professional, informal work environment. Its culture is based on market leadership, the highest standard of customer service, continuous innovation, and quality. The company’s management is committed to candid communication with customers, employees and all other stakeholders.
Reports to: President
- Manage and mentor customer advisory team and act as the team Senior Customer Advisor.
- Improve customer understanding and use of their data to optimize key aspects of operations.
- Analyze customer data using company population health management solutions.
- Analyze baseline health of customer patient population and identify specific cohorts for quality improvement initiatives/population health management programs.
- Build strong, credible customer relationships.
- Interpret and present financial and utilization data over time to show return on investments.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert.
- Support and enable successful customer performance under value-based contracts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction, communication, and engagement.
- Prepare and conduct quality, utilization, claims and financial data presentations.
- Maintain a key role in the development, implementation, coordination, and monitoring of clinical programs (e.g. chronic care management, high risk patient care management, care coordination, transition of care, etc.) to support customer successful participation in Medicare Shared Saving Program, Medicare Advantage, MIPS and commercial Value-Based care arrangements.
- Prepare and present department reports.
- Meet/exceed customer, department, and company goals.
-Experience with the following:
- Leading and mentoring a department or team.
- Researching, integrating, analyzing, and extracting clinical and claims data.
- Financial projections, analysis and reporting.
- Interfacing with customers; including written, telephone and face to face interactions.
- Speaking and presenting confidently and professionally to all levels within an organization including C-Suite.
- Risk and change management.
- Process modifications to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Time management, problem solving, analytical and decision-making including the use of problem solving and analytical skills to build fact-based business cases.
- Performing successfully in a high-pressure, fast-paced, changing, growth environment.
- Project management including reporting techniques and tools.
- Developing and delivering analytics within provider, payer, consulting, or vendor organizations.
- Performing objective analyses and evaluation of an issue in order to form a judgment.
- Evidence-based decision-making.
- Enterprise-scale SAAS solutions, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Server or other RDBMS
- Attention to detail.
- Positive, “can do” attitude.
- Up to 30% travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, healthcare administration or a relevant field. Equivalent professional experience may be considered.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401-k, and 15-25 days per year paid time off.