Population Health Advisor
|Job Title||Population Health Advisor|
|Job Summary||Analyze claims and clinical data to improve quality and cost of population health and other aspects of risk-oriented healthcare provider operations. Interpret the data and identify appropriate strategies and interventions. Local employees work 2 days in office, 3 days at home during the pandemic (subject to change depending on pandemic conditions). Salary $90-102,000.|
|Company description||Our client is a leading healthcare analytics firm that provides a cutting-edge data analysis platform that helps healthcare providers improve patient care, increase revenue, reduce costs, and improve many other aspects of their operations.
The company has a professional, informal work environment. Its culture is based on market leadership, the highest standard of customer service, continuous innovation, and quality. The company’s management is committed to candid communication with customers, employees, and all other stakeholders.
|Number of positions||1|
|Responsibilities||· Analyze customer claims and clinical data and identify specific cohorts for quality improvement initiatives and other population health management programs
· Prepare healthcare, quality, utilization, claims, and financial analytics
· Act as Subject Matter Expert
· Build strong working relationships with customers.
· Ensure customer satisfaction by providing a high standard of communication and engagement
· Contribute to customer success under value-based contracts
· Perform a key role in the development, implementation, coordination, and monitoring of customer clinical programs (e.g. Chronic Care Management, High-risk Patient Care Management, Care Coordination, Transition Of Care, etc.) to support customer participation in Medicare Shared Saving Program, Medicare Advantage, MIPS and commercial Value-Based care arrangements
· Participate in customer presentations
|Requirements||· Experience in the healthcare industry, preferably with healthcare payers and population health
· Highly competent and experienced developing and presenting analytics within provider, payer, consulting or vendor organizations
· Experience with Medicare Advantage plans, value-based contracts, and integrating, interfacing, and extracting clinical and claims data
· Very strong research and analytic skills
· Proficient with statistics
· Critical thinker – able to objectively analyze and evaluate an issue in order to form a judgment
· Evidence-based decision-making skills. Demonstrated ability to use problem-solving and analytical skills to build fact-based business cases.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Positive, “can do” attitude. Ability to adjust to changing circumstances.
· Approximately 30% travel
|Benefits||· Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
· 15-25 days per year paid time off