JOB NUMBER: 2018
JOB LOCATION: Northeastern U.S.
Our client is a leading population health informatics firm. It provides a cutting edge data analysis platform that increases revenue, reduces costs and improves patient care and many other aspects of customer operations. Customers are integrated healthcare delivery networks, health systems, ACO’s, CINs and other “at risk” healthcare providers. The platform is so powerful that it has saved customers over a billion dollars since 2014.
The company has a professional, informal work environment. Its culture is based on achieving and retaining market leadership, the highest standard of customer service, continuous innovation, and quality performance. The company’s management is customer and employee-centric and is committed to candid communication with customers, employees and all other stakeholders.
Achieve or exceed goals for sales of population health informatics solutions including selling new accounts and increasing customer sales in the northeastern region of the U.S. (New England, NY, NJ, PA and DE). Compensation is: Base $120-130k plus commissions and draw. This is an individual contributor role reporting to the Vice President of Sales.
• Sell population health solutions to health systems, ACO’s, CINs and other “at risk” healthcare providers
• Develop and execute successful sales strategies and sales and marketing campaigns with emphasis on key prospects and customers.
• Improve processes to increase sales and facilitate integration of new customers.
• Ensure that the sales database contains current information on revenue potential, close probability, and other important sales information for all prospects and customers.
• Achieve an in-depth understanding of the company and its population health solutions.
• Understand and effectively present the company’s value proposition.
• Effectively communicate with all prospect and customer levels including “C Suite”.
• Build and leverage strong relationships with prospects and customers to fully understand their business.
• Utilize solution/consultative selling methodologies.
• Promote the company’s culture.
• 10+ years of selling services, solutions and/or products into the healthcare provider market including success with long sales cycles.
• Proven track record of meeting and/or exceeding sales activity, revenue and profit goals.
• Outstanding success in building Integrated Delivery Network (IDN) and other “C Suite” relationships.
• Significant experience with large, complex sales involving multiple decision makers and/or stakeholders.
• Relevant experience with “solution” vs. “product” sales, including ROI selling techniques.
• Ability to prepare, present and execute a business plan.
• Successful track record of negotiating agreements and closing deals.
• Top 10% or better performance in current and previous position.
• Experience preparing financial presentations.
• Strong business judgment applicable to developing and closing business.
• Expert presentation, collaboration, verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Highly competitive, high energy, detail oriented, driven to succeed, customer driven and profit oriented.
• Proficient with Salesforce or other CRM, Excel, Word and PowerPoint including ability to present in a live analytics environment.
• Understanding of HIT standards, terminology, market trends and competitive environment.
• 50% or more travel.
• Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
• Significant experience with sales of SaaS solutions.
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• 401-k with company contributions
• 15-25 days per year PTO