Job Number: 1842
Job Title: National Key Accounts Manager (Logistics/Transportation)
Job Summary: Exciting Field Sales opportunity selling package shipping services to key accounts that ship packages to consumers in the U.S., Canada and other countries. (Examples are Amazon.com and their merchants, Under Armour, New Balance, etc). EXPERIENCE SELLING PACKAGE SHIPPING SERVICES TO KEY ECOMMERCE ACCOUNTS THAT SHIP PACKAGES TO CONSUMERS IN U.S. AND CANADA IS REQUIRED. High growth market. Territory: U.S. Candidate location: Elizabeth, NJ area. Base salary $75-90k. Commissions are 2-5% of gross sales depending on sales volume and are not capped. $300/month car allowance. Individual contributor role.
- Achieve team sales goals.
- Drive best practices, sales process and tracking systems.
- Implement and drive accountability and reporting systems for sales call volume, appointment setting, penetration into target accounts, pipeline progress and revenue forecasting.
- Drive communication, transparency and integration of systems between sales and the other functional teams in the organization, i.e. manufacturing, project management, website, finance, and senior management.
- Coach, educate, and build relationships with the team of eight inside and outside sales professionals.
- Maintain ongoing dialog with sales team.
- Collaborate (on equal footing) with the current Vice President of Sales & Client Relationships.
- Report directly to the CEO.
- Moderate co-travel with current sales staff to offsite client meetings during the first 6-12 months, heavy travel thereafter.
- 5+ years proven track record of successfully managing a sales team
- Outstanding people skills, EQ, IQ.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commitment to excel, win and grow.
- Media (digital and print ad) sales experience is a plus.
Fast growing healthcare media and technology company. Leadership is customer and employee centric, committed to customer and employee success and rewards employee performance. The company will provide training and sales tools.
The company was named to the New Jersey Business list of the 50 fastest growing companies in the state, INC Magazines’ list of the 500 fastest growing private companies in the United States, and was certified as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work®. The company was started in 2007.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance. Employee individual and family contribution is 10-25% depending on plan selection.
- 401(k) Plan with profit sharing.
- 2 weeks vacation, increasing after 1 year.
- Paid holidays.