JOB NUMBER: 1918
JOB SUMMARY: This position manages the Professional Services Team. Responsibilities include new business development for small and medium size accounts, client project management and Professional Services P&L. Client projects include digital imaging, image manipulation, product configurators, interactive zoom and 3D imaging for personalized products, customized email, and websites. Limited travel. Maximum two overnight trips per year. Compensation is base $85,000 with a $15,000 bonus potential. Excellent benefits. The position is located in the Lowell, MA area.
- Managing the Professional Services Team
- Business development for small and medium size accounts
- Account management including upselling
- Learn company digital imaging tools and become expert in their use
- Manage the analysis of customer needs and proposal preparation
- Negotiate agreements and close business
- Manage delivery of products
- Coordinate large customer projects utilizing external partners
- Prepare weekly forecasts and reports
- Participate with the Sales Team in closing large deals
- Minimum five years project management and/or billable-consulting experience
- Experience managing internal and external resources
- Expert proficiency with digital imaging technology Understanding of image manipulation, vector graphics, and typography.
- Familiarity with 3D imaging a plus
- Excellent communication, negotiating, and documentation skills
- Experience preparing proposals, statements of work and project updates
- Experience presenting proposals and demonstrations to C-suite
- Understanding of how the Internet works
- Experience in the e-commerce industry a plus
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: The company sells and supports interactive imaging to multiple vertical markets and has been in business for 19 years. The work environment is informal with a team approach. The company offers a comprehensive benefits package: 15 days vacation during the first year, increasing in subsequent years, 10 holidays, sick time; health, dental, life insurance, workers comp and short term disability insurance; 401K with company match up to 4%; unlimited free snacks and beverages; flexible work hours and free parking. The company pays almost the entire premium for individual employee health care and dental insurance.