JOB NUMBER: 2019
JOB SUMMARY: Plan and manage advertising and marketing projects. Ensure that all project phases and entire project are completed per projected time frames and costs. Interface with customers, prospects, sales and other company departments. Excellent compensation and benefits. Position is located in Freehold, NJ area.
Rapidly growing advertising and media firm. Customer and employee centric, committed to customer and employee success. Rewards employee performance. Fast paced environment. The company will provide training.
The company was named to the New Jersey Business list of the 50 fastest growing companies in the state, INC Magazines’ list of the 500 fastest growing private companies in the United States, and is certified as a Great Place to Work. The company was started in 2007.
- Prepare project plans including objectives, projected time frames and costs for all project phases.
- Interface between clients and company.
- Manage and coordinate personnel and activities.
- Monitor project status.
- Ensure objectives are accomplished within
- projected time frames and costs for all project phases.
- Update documentation.
- 1-3 years project management experience.
- Customer facing experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent people and management skills.
- Ability to manage frequent changes and to multi-task.
- Proven problem solver.
- Professional demeanor.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with advertising and/or marketing projects preferred.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance. Employee individual and family contribution is 10-25% depending on plan selection. NO WAITING PERIOD.
- 401(k) Plan with profit sharing.
- 2 weeks vacation, increasing after 1 year.
- Paid holidays.