Job Number: 1906
Job Title: Proposal Manager
Job Summary: Full time, contract, Proposal Manager position for defense firm in Boston, MA area. Manage preparation of multiple, large proposals for federal government contracts (mostly DoD). Minimum one year contract. Mutual extensions possible. Active Secret (or higher) Security Clearance is required. Compensation is $200,000 per year, paid biweekly, plus reasonable relocation reimbursement and $4,000 per month living expense allowance for the entire job tenure.
- Manage all steps in preparation of multiple, large proposals for federal government contracts (mostly DoD).
- Manage security and integrity of all proposal documentation
- Manage internal flow and review of all proposal inputs
- Work closely with Proposal Coordinator, Capture Managers and SMEs.
- Occasional travel to Client locations outside of Boston.
- Active Secret (or higher) Security Clearance
- Proven track record of Proposal Management in a complex proposal environment
- Experience managing all proposal response elements
- Knowledge of federal government proposal best practices and acquisition process
- Experience with multiple high value contracts.
- Self managed and self directed