Job Number: 1833
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager – Home Theater Systems
Job Summary: B2B field sales opportunity selling high end home theater systems to dealers/system integrators. Business development and account management. Company will provide customer base. Work from home office. Heavy travel. Compensation: Base salary $70-75k, OTE $110-130k, commissions are not capped, stock options.
Company Description: The national leader of quality home theater systems. Providing high end entertainment systems for 16 years. Informal, team oriented work environment. Transitioning from distribution channel sales model to direct sales. Rapid growth. Great opportunity for personal advancement.
Territories Available: Northern CA/Pacific Northwest, New England/Eastern Canada, Mountain Region/TX.
- Sell high end home theatre systems to dealers/system integrators
- Motivate and educate dealers to sell company product line
- Provide dealer support
- Achieve sales quotas
- Document sales activity with Salesforce
- Successful sales track record
- Experience with high end home theater market
- Hunter mentality
- Comfortable with technology
- Proficient with CRM. Salesforce preferred.
- Self motivated and driven to learn and grow
- Enthusiastic about home theaters
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Benefits: Stock options; health, vision, dental, long-term disability and life insurance; medical reimbursement spending plans, dependent care spending plans; paid vacation; 401(k) retirement plan including individual planning services and plans and discounted employee purchase program.