JOB NUMBER: 1911
Outside Sales Executive selling cutting edge time and attendance software solutions. Customers are commercial, healthcare and government organizations. Territory will be determined by candidate location. Compensation: Base salary of $50-60k plus commissions of 10% of gross sales. Commissions are not capped.
You will report to the Sales Manager and be responsible for business development and account management. The company will assign a significant number of current customers to you. There will be a three month training and ramp-up period. Initially you will work from company offices in Englewood, NJ. You may work from home, if you prefer, after demonstrating satisfactory performance.
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Our client is a leader in the $2 billion time and attendance market. The company’s market segments are commercial, healthcare and government. The system provides multiple data collection methods such as badge terminals, electronic time-sheets, PC’s, web, telephony and biometric readers including fingerprint, hand, and face recognition. The system exports payroll data to over two hundred payroll services. Customers are located primarily in New Jersey and Southern New York State including New York City. The company has been in business for almost 50 years and has a team oriented, informal, small company culture.
- Achieve sales goals
- Researching and cold calling prospective clients
- Tracking and following up on sales leads
- Making appointments
- Making Sales presentations
- Generating proposals
- Preparing call reports
- Update CRM
- Successful B2B sales track record selling payroll or related systems
- Excellent negotiating, decision making, creative thinking and people skills
- Ability to build and maintain lasting business relationships
- Exceptional verbal and communication skills
- Persuasive, energetic, and friendly
BENEFITS: Medical insurance, company pays 75% of employee premiums; paid holidays and vacation, 401-k with 3% company match.