Job Number: 1909
Job Summary: Field sales opportunity selling a portfolio of digital advertising, media, direct marketing products, technology and services to dental product manufactures, i.e. Colgate, J&J and thousands of other manufacturers and to dental practices. Full sales cycle responsibility. Business development and account management for key accounts. The company will assign existing accounts to you. National territory. 40% overnight travel. Base salary $75-85k plus commissions. Commissions are not capped. Projected first year earnings $130-140k at plan. Projected third year earnings $200-250k.
Company Description: Fast growing healthcare media and technology company. Leadership is customer and employee centric, committed to customer and employee success and rewards employee performance. The company will provide training and sales tools.
The company was named to the New Jersey Business list of the 50 fastest growing companies in the state, INC Magazines’ list of the 500 fastest growing private companies in the United States, and was certified as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work®. The company was started in 2007.
- Sell entire company product line to dental product manufacturers and dental practices.
- Full sales cycle responsibility.
- Business development and account management.
- Achieve or exceed quota.
- 2+ years sales experience.
- Hunter mentality.
- Commitment to excel, achieve, and win.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience using the Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Desire to learn and grow.
- Honesty and integrity
Preferred: Experience using Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, webinars, Join.Me, Salesforce CRM, and webinars.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance. Employee individual and family contribution is 10-25% depending on plan selection.
- 401(k) Plan with profit sharing.
- 2 weeks vacation, increasing after 1 year.
- Paid holidays.