CNI Recruiting Job Number: 1830
Job Title: Sales Representative
Job Summary: Exceptional field sales position selling injection molding machinery to the manufacturing sector. Business development and account management of existing customer accounts. Territory is New England and New York state. Growth opportunity. Base salary: $50k. First year projected commissions $30k. Commissions are not capped. $500 per month auto allowance plus mileage. Lap top, mobile phone, etc.
Company Description: Leading provider of injection molding machines and related products and services. Providing quality products and services since 2006.
Job Location: Worcester, MA.
- Manage full sales cycle including lead generation, relationship building, discovery, matching solution strengths with customer requirements, preparing proposals with internal support services, presenting proposals and closing sales.
- Execute multi-channel sales and marketing campaigns in coordination with marketing team
- Manage sales activity with Salesforce
- Liaison with distribution channels
- Attend trade shows
- Proven business development and account management sales track record
- Development and implementation of successful sales strategies
- Ability to succeed as part of a team and independently
- Experience preparing your own schedule and managing your time
- Ability to explain technical products to a wide audience range
- Experience preventing and handling objections
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite), plus experience with Salesforce and Linkedin
- Consultative selling and relationship building skills
- Ability to read people
- Active listener
- Strong commitment to sales success
- Belief that you are responsible for your success or failure
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant field
Benefits: Comprehensive benefit package, including health, dental, life, and disability insurance; paid time off and 401k Plan with company match.