Senior Inside Sales Executive
Job Number: 2126
Job Title: Senior Inside Sales Executive
Job Summary: Business development and account management inside sales position. You will sell SaaS, interactive imaging software for e-commerce websites, email, video and other applications. Customers are mid-size or large organizations. Territory is the U.S. This is a remote position during the pandemic. Subsequently, job location is the Lowell, MA area.
Compensation: Base salary $70k, commissions are 4-20%, depending on whether sales are new, add-on, product or service. Commissions are not capped. Excellent benefits. Customer base will be assigned, however selling new logos is emphasized.
Company Description: The company has been in business for 19 years, is a technology leader and is growing rapidly. The work environment is informal with a team approach. Management respects employees and values their opinions and contributions.
- Achieve quota.
- Drive sales in the mid to large company space including Fortune 500 companies.
- Follow up on leads provided by the company and generate new leads, discover and analyze customer requirements, prepare value propositions and solutions, and negotiate and close deals.
- Coordinate with customer technical vendors, i.e. website developers and convert them to resellers.
- Manage and forecast sales with HubSpot.
- Minimum three years experience in direct B2B and enterprise SaaS sales.
- Experience with lead generation and selling new business via phone and the Internet including selling monthly recurring revenue (MRR) deals.
- Proven success with account management and managing a large customer base including MRR deals.
- Experience using a consultative sales approach.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Experience selling to all company levels including senior management.
- Experience in the e-Commerce industry is a plus.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- 10 days vacation initially, accrues throughout the year (including the first year), increasing with tenure.
- 10 paid holidays per year.
- 5 paid sick days per year.
- Three health insurance plans through Blue Cross/Blue Shield. The company pays a percentage of employee and family premiums depending on the plan selected by the employee. The highest percentages paid by the company are 90% for employees and 65% for families.
- Dental plan through Delta Dental. The company pays 75% of the premiums for employees and families.
- Vision plan through VSP. The company pays 50% of the premiums for employees and families.
- Life insurance equal to employee annual salary paid by the company. Employees have the option to purchase additional life insurance up to 4 times annual salary at an extremely competitive rate.
- Short-term disability and workers’ compensation plans paid by the company.
- 401k plan with company match up to 4% of employee salary.
- All benefits are paid using pre-tax dollars. The value of the benefits is typically in excess of $15,000 excluding the 401-k plan. Family plans are not taxed.