THIS JOB WAS FILLED BY CNI RECRUITING.
Job Number: 1829
Job Summary: Multi-faceted Project Manager position. Interfacing with customers, prospects, sales, support, implementation, documentation development and technical support. Compensation: Base salary $90-100k, incentive $5-15k.
Products: Secure messaging software.
Company Description: Our client has been providing state-of-the-art messaging software solutions since 1999. The software is used by thousands of customers including carriers. Markets include healthcare, travel, finance, retail, and others.
Solutions are converged messaging products and services including Text, Voice, Video and Multimedia messages to and from any communication device. The systems send, receive, and manage SMS, MMS, Voice, Fax and E-mail messages from the Internet, mobile clients, fixed or mobile phones and APIs.
The work environment is informal, entrepreneurial, team oriented, customer and employee centric, i.e. employee medical and dental health insurance is 100% company paid.
Work location: Greater Boston. Remote option in Greater Boston area available after extensive training.
- Define customer customization requirements
- Prepare project plans and monitor progress
- Update documentation to reflect requirements
- Prepare functional requirements documentation to guide developers for all projects
- Update all customer documentation, e.g. help guides, demos, FAQ’s
- Prepare web content
- Define new features and functions and update roadmap
- Prepare Change Requests
- Update documentation
- Interface with customers and Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Manage and analyze problems
- Demonstrate services to prospects
- Train prospects and new customers to use services
- Update sales documentation with new features and functionality
- 1-3 years of software project management experience. VAS mobile messaging experience in a field facing role preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline, preferably software related
- Very strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Ability to manage frequent changes or delays
- Ability to work in team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Proven problem solver
- Experience with test and turn-up, 1st and 2nd level technical support, ticket management, troubleshooting and customer management.
- Professional demeanor in a fast moving environment.
Benefits: Comprehensive employee benefits. Blue Cross-Blue Shield medical, dental and vision health insurance (100% company paid indiviudal coverage), 401k plan with company match, Flexible Spending Account, Pre-tax Commuter Benefit, short and long term disability and life insurance.