THIS JOB WAS FILLED BY CNI RECRUITING.
Job Number: 1916
Job Summary: Sales Executive opportunity selling interactive imaging software for website development, email, and other applications in the Lowel, MA area. Full sales cycle. You will be responsible for business development, account management and partnership opportunities. The company supplies some leads. Most sales activity will be via phone and Internet. Required travel is only about two weeks per year. The territory is the U.S. with some international sales. This is a technical sale with a short sales cycle. Customers are any company with a website. Some work at home if that is your preference after an initial ramp up period. Great opportunity for personal growth. Compensation is base salary of $90-100k plus commissions and commissions are not capped. There is no quota.
- Achieve sales goals
- Business development and account management
- Drive sales in the mid-market and Fortune 500 segments
- Full sales cycle responsibility including: Generate leads, develop and maintain relationships, uncover and analyze customer needs, prepare solution/value propositions, negotiate terms, and close business
- Use a consultative sales approach throughout the sales cycle to understand customers’ and prospects’ business pains and their perception of potential solutions
- Coordinate large customer projects with external partners and develop new partner relationships
- Manage and forecast sales activity in HubSpot
- Minimum five years experience in direct B2B and enterprise software sales including SaaS
- Experience with business development and account management for a large customer base of recurring revenue
- Ability to present engaging demonstrations at all company levels
- Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills
- Understanding of how the Internet works
- Basic understanding of digital imaging
- Experience in the e-commerce industry is a plus
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits include 15 days vacation during the first year, increasing in subsequent years, 10 holidays, sick time; health, dental, life insurance, workers comp and short term disability insurance; 401K with company match up to 4%; unlimited free snacks and beverages; flexible work hours and free parking. The company pays almost the entire premium for individual employee health care and dental insurance.